Enjoy Vienna’s coffee culture
presented by Austrian Airlines
Win a coffee trip and other prizes
- 1 unique coffee trip for 2 to Vienna
- Economy class tickets for 2 to Vienna
- 7 Austrian Airlines flight vouchers worth €100
- Daily draw: coffee vouchers*
Viennese coffee experience at Beans&Dots Bucharest
Enjoy a taste of Vienna’s coffee culture in a unique atmosphere.
- We. 5.12., 7pm Coffee Cocktail Show by Luca Valentin
- Th. 6.12., 6pm Book reading with Raluca Muresan
- Fr. 7.12., 6pm Concert by Aquarius
- Sa. 8.12., all day Christmas Market
- Su. 9.12., all day Christmas Market
- Mo. 10.12., all day Barista Workshops
- Tu. 11.12., all day Barista Workshops
*free entry to all events
Strada Ion Brezoianu 23-25, București
Mo – Sun, 8.00 – 20.00
The coffee house A typical Viennese tradition
Vienna and coffee have been making history together for a long time now with the first coffee house opening in the late 17th century. Composers such as Mozart, Beethoven and Josef Strauss and later writers and painters such as Arthur Schnitzler, Gustav Klimt or Egon Schiele would gather there, lending the coffee house an
entirely new significance.
The unique atmosphere and special coffee recipes have made the coffee house a cultural institution, which is listed as UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage since 2011.